PD70/PD90/PD100Punch Press, Manual Type
1. The ram head is operated by a high performance cylinder featuring low air consumption,great force output and a quiet running performance.
2. The heavy cast iron machine frame provides maximun stability and rigidity.
3. The PU anvil gives high impact resistance.
4. The anvil features turning adjustment for full use of its surface area.
5. A postitioning pin is mounted on the anvil to ensure consistent punching positions.
6. Knife mould is easy to change.
7. The ram stroke is controlled by a timer to accommodate punching thickness variation and to compensate for knife dulling.
8. Punching can only be performed when switches are depressed simultaneously using both hands for greater safety and protection.
9. The press comes furnished with three sets of knife mould ,as standard.Knife patterns and sizes may be specified by the customer.